- Shower Wheelchair and Over Toilet – Anti-rust material, wheelchair can be used as a shower toilet. You can also take away the wheelchair and position it over the toilet in your bathroom
- Padded Seat and Drop Arm – Comfortable to sit on, softly padded seat helps the body relax. The user will not feel tired after sitting for a long time. The arms are adjustable.
- Big and Easy Take Out Toilet Bucket – The bucket comes with a lid and is big enough for users to comfortably use. It is also easy to slide in and out. Just slide in with the handle on the right or left side, then push or pull it from the back of the wheelchair.
- Casters With Secure Lock Mechanism – The casters are 360 degrees, movable and super flexible for turning to any direction. The rear casters come with lock mechanism. Step on the lock and the casters are easily locked.
- Detachable Wheelchair Legs and Adjustable Pedals – The pedals can be turned 90 degrees against the wheelchair legs. It is convenient and safe for the users to stand up and will not be tripped. Detach legs by pushing the trigger, then pull the legs out.
See what some of our customers have to say about this shower wheelchair!
Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2019
Fantastic item and well worth the money. No more back breaking labor to get mom to the bathroom and attend her. Bathroom is tiny and normal wheelchair didn’t fit. This one slides in smoothly and over the toilet. I put brake wheels in front making it easier for me. Locks are great and very sturdy. Going to give picture to her doc to recommend for other patients.